What's new

Make Easy Cash Guaranteed 100$ - 1000$ Per Day/Month with MassMax007

massmax007

Registered
Reaction score
Hello community, This is MassMax007 and today I will show you unrevealed, unsaturated 100% profitable amazing money making affiliate/CPA method. Basically, guys, this is my personal money making method.
Ok let’s boooom:LOL::LOL:

image.png

Revealed content
This is a totally simple amazing 100% working method and a newbie friendly. At first, you have to need,

1)
Chaturbate
Chaturbate Affiliate AccountChaturbate Affiliate Account
2) Premium Proxy/VPN (You can use tunnel bear, Windscribe)
3)
Chatiw

Go to this link and signup as an affiliate

image.png

image.png

Go to Program Details you will see the type of offers.

image.png

Setup your payment gateway in "Payment info" They supported,

Paxum

First Choice Pay

Check

image.png

Great. After submitting your payment info now you are ready to earn some bucks :D Click the "Linking Codes" and follow screenshot. In this section, you will see your promoting links pick one and shrink that long link. After shrunk copy this link

image.png

Wala you did very well :D

Go to this
link and pick an attractive female username and select USA (Any state u can choose) and start your very first chatting now with free of cost. I suggest Chat IW VIP Membership because of you will get lots of benefits from VIP. As a free user you can't send your affiliate link directly but indirectly you can. ;) Just some spaces with your links as creative as you can. I think VIP is more beneficial VIP will be 5$ per month you will earn 10/20 per day easily (Newbie) I am not forcing you to be a VIP it's your own business.

image.png

image.png

When you signup/login you will see lots of the user who ready to chat with you. :LOL: Chat with them and try to convert them. when they clicked on your link and signup (without email) you will get paid 1$ for tier 1 country. You will see your chaturbate earnings on "State" section in your account.

image.png

Earnings Proof

proof.png

Common FAQS

Q: What should I do with them? (Chat iw Traffics)
A: Act like a real lonely girl who seeking a real man for fun, date, or something like that. LOL :LOL::LOL:
Q: How can I send them my affiliate links and how can I get an attractive high converting text?
A: It's an easy process to do. Go to IM Live copy paste some eye-catching bio and Wala :D copy paste. As a vip you can send directly your affiliate link (Shortern link) but If you a free user just remove dot (.) between your aff links like bit ly/9ynn9
Q: I am a newbie I don't know high converting stuff. Can you please help me to figure this out?
A: Goto
LINk click on pics and download some look real pics. copy your HG XXX Text from here and boom you got HG stuff

image.png

That's it. I wish you will make your very first online legitimate earnings if you already frustrated by IM shits, old methods, saturated methods. follow my step by step guidelines, Implement it and you will earn some bucks.
Like this thread and reply your thoughts, opinions, experience. Happy to help. Have a great day

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Top Bottom