What's new

Welcome to Black Hat Elite

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask questions and get answers from our community

Answer

Answer questions and become an expert on your topic

Contact us

Contact the site administrator directly.

Groups

Just like Facebook join them and enjoy.

How to earn 3000+ per month on Tiktok without showing your face

ColdFire

Staff member
Admin
Seller
Registered
Uploader
Reaction score
il_fullxfull.4625286012_52nl.jpg

Introduction​

Thanks for purchasing the ONLY TikTok blueprint you’ll ever need. This method is the best way for both beginners and advanced IM’ers alike to make a boatload of money using TikTok without having to pay a single penny for marketing. Literally. The majority of methods out there require big money to get started for marketing, SEO, paid ad campaigns, and other money-dumping costs.
With this business strategy, you can make almost $200 per day on TikTok with under $50 invested. You heard me! I made $200 per day on my best days and the only costs involved were the domain and hosting. Everything else? Zilch. Not a single penny was spent.

OK smart guy, why are you selling this guide if it’s making you so much money?

Excellent point. First of all, there’s money to be made in every niche, method, business strategy, etc. I don’t gatekeep and don’t expect to be making $200 per day from TikTok for the rest of my life. That’s
stupid to think. It’s a fun method that is making me holiday money and that’s all it’s used for. I have other businesses which are more long-term and have more emotional attachment stuck to them.
Secondly, this particular method I’m about to share can be scaled to almost any Amazon Kindle book niche. Love, fiction, action, self-help, spirituality, and more. The list is endless. So, the chances of my niches being exposed or dominated are slim to none.
The reason this method works insanely great is that it relies on 2 traffic generation streams. One is TikTok. This is by far the best method to generate highly targeted buyer traffic for FREE and capitalize on the sales you can make. TikTok is no longer just a kid's app with dancing trends. It’s blown into something way bigger, with no 2 FYPs being the same. Everyone has their own tailored FYP which shows their interests. This can range from money, supercars,

martial arts, history, self-help, love, and more. You can create content that will focus on getting seen by these audience members, and this is how you sell to them.

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks